Customer Success Specialist
CorpU is looking for a Customer Success Specialist.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will use your communication, organization, and customer service skills to support customers and participants in CorpU content and programs and produce the highest outcomes. Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, you will directly interact with customers, learning designers, SMEs, and CorpU team members. Excellent computer skills and outstanding customer service orientation are a must.
- Deliver virtual learning courses through our CorpU learning platform by entering and copying course content, loading course data into the system, coordinating live events, and interacting closely with the customer to ensure delivery takes place on time and meets the customer’s needs.
- Work in a variety of computer applications, including but not limited to the CorpU platform (“front end” customer view and “back end” administrator features; multiple project tracking systems (Smartsheet, Monday.com, Box.com), Slack, Email, PowerPoint, Assessment/Survey tools, etc.
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders, including Learning and Development Executives, Sales Professionals, Business Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, and Project Managers.
- Manage all phases of delivery for a learning engagement, including organizing workflow, assigning, and following up on tasks, calendaring, communications, and tracking.
- Coordinate launch planning, course registration, and communications for all CorpU courses while tracking all logistical details associated with scheduling and delivering virtual events for course cohorts within learning engagements.
- Work within the platform to enter all course content and administer all course delivery and support internal and external learning designers in transferring course content to the platform.
- Maintain accurate client data including contact information, program participation, course lists, and key stakeholder data.
- Manage all logistical details associated with scheduling and delivering virtual meetings for course cohorts involved in learning engagements. Update and track delivery calendar for course events and meetings and administer events using Zoom, and related technologies. Coordinate events, communicate event data, track participation, and arrange event details such as closed-captioning or translation services.
- Manage all reporting from course planning through delivery and closeout.
- Support course delivery talent, such as moderators and faculty members
- Communicate with customers and respond to partner questions regarding the courses, technical features of the platform, the delivery process, or other inquiries.
- Continuously develop procedures and tools to assist internal staff as well as external customers to get the most out of learning engagements based on experience and learning from successful delivery.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Microsoft Office tools, Alchemer (formerly SurveyMonkey), desktop publishing tools
- Ability to effectively communicate – both orally and in writing – with customers and colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight timelines by prioritizing and balancing workload
- Collaborative teamwork skills coupled with the ability to contribute individually with demonstrable initiative, drive, and a self-leadership mentality
- Unrelenting customer service focus
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organization, process-orientation, and a very strong attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong willingness to learn
- Continuous improvement mindset and approach
We strive to be a Virtuous Organization every day---a place where people derive deep meaning from their work and gain increasing passion and energy from their colleagues, customers, and collective results. We work together to create an environment where each person can do their very best work.
CorpU's 8 Dimensions of Virtuousness
- Gratitude & Appreciation
- Dignity & Respect
- Support & Compassion
- Caring & Concern
- Meaningfulness & Purpose
- Inspiration & Positive Energy
- Forgiveness & Understanding
- Trust & Integrity
Our company is based in Mechanicsburg, PA, but the location for this role can be based within 1.5-2 hours driving distance.
CorpU launched its next-generation executive education platform in 2012 with inaugural customers Coca-Cola and MasterCard. We’re preparing the world’s best companies to create the future. We educate 10’s of thousands of leaders each year at organizations from Boeing to Lockheed Martin, from Coca-Cola to Pepsi, from Merck to Agilent, from Nestle to Mars, from McDonald's to Wendy’s, from McCormick Spice to Campbells Soup. Our signature courses are designed and developed in partnership with faculty from Harvard, MIT, Wharton, NYU, Michigan, Penn State, Penn, IESE, and other top institutions.