About This Course
In 225 studies on positivity, researchers found that happy employees have on average: 31% higher productivity; 37% higher sales; and 3 times greater creativity. The numbers clearly tell us that happiness fuels success.
This Learning Sprint explains why this is true and how you can use positivity to inspire great performance. Activities present the “Happiness Advantage” and the science behind it. You’ll explore your current happiness level and how you can make improvements to better manage your health and stress. Then, you’ll begin to apply happiness principles in your workplace to make you and those around you more effective. productive and successful.
The key ideas you will apply include:
- Understanding the benefits of The Happiness Advantage.
- Raising your level of self-awareness and regaining control of your own happiness to achieve a more positive mindset.
- Evaluating your current habits and developing new ones that will improve your energy, emotional and physical
- health, job performance and optimism levels.
- Identifying behavioral patterns and negative stressors that need attention so that you can rewrite your social script to improve your happiness, both personally and professionally.
International bestselling author, Founder of Good Think Inc.
What You Will Learn
Demonstrate the Seven Happiness Advantage Principles
Habits to improve your energy, health, and performance
Understand the impact of happiness principles in the workplace
What You Will Do
Develop a framework for building new habits to improve energy, emotional and physical health, job performance, and optimism levels across the organization
Discover your current happiness level and learn how to improve it
Develop an empowered and inspired team