Identifying and Defining Your Leadership Values
Two-Day Mini Course & Live Event with Stew Friedman
About This Course
Join Stew Friedman in this two-day mini course that will provide an opportunity to further your reflection on, and understanding of, the importance of values for Total Leadership.
During this Mini Course, Professor Friedman will:
- Discuss how articulating your values relates to the first principle of Total Leadership, to Be Real – clarifying what’s important as a leader and how to think about carrying this forward to articulate your leadership vision.
- Touch on the importance of identifying who and what is most important.
- Preview tips on how to bring others along in producing sustainable change to align your leadership with your values.
- April 13: Coursework, virtual activities on the CorpU platform
- April 14: Live Q&A event with Stew Friedman
This mini course provides an introductory look into our “Succeeding Through Total Leadership” course.
Practice Professor of Management, Emeritus - The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
April 13, 2021 – April 14, 2021
Live Event: April 14, 2021 1:00 pm (45 minutes)