Creating Individual Happiness
Building Habits That Boost Your Mood
About This Course
Shawn Achor’s research indicates that when employees provide positive social support to others, they:
- Are 40% more likely to receive a promotion in the following year.
- Report significantly higher job satisfaction.
- Feel 10 times more engaged by their jobs than people who score in the lowest quartile.
These numbers show us that happiness can fuel success. You can learn to boost and sustain your happiness through researched strategies, helping you raise your levels of happiness and success in every aspect of your life.
In this Learning Sprint, you will:
- Assess your current level of happiness.
- Train your brain to think differently about challenges.
- Practice happiness strategies that you can implement daily.
- Create an action plan to increase your level of optimism.
International best-selling author, Founder of Good Think Inc.
What You Will Learn
Achieve a more positive mindset
Create a 21-day action plan to build positive habits
Develop a framework to improve energy, emotional and physical health, job performance, and optimism levels
What You Will Do
Explore the importance of happiness and its relationship to success
Understand the research and science behind using happiness as an advantage
Put theory to practice and increase individual happiness and productivity