Building and Maintaining High-Performing Virtual Teams
Two-Day Mini Course & Live Event with Mario Moussa
About This Course
The ability to lead virtual teams effectively is crucial in 2021. Remote and hybrid work has changed the way leaders must support and manage their workforce. Join Mario Moussa in this two-day mini course that will help you build and maintain a high-performing virtual team.
- Learn strategies to create a positive culture within their virtual team
- Share important factors contributing to a successful virtual team
- Engage in a live Q&A discussion with Mario Moussa
- March 30: Online course work in the CorpU Platform (30 minutes)
- March 31: Live Q&A event with Dr. Moussa (1:00pm EDT)
This mini course provides an introductory look into our Leading Virtual Teams signature course.
- President, Moussa Consulting
- Co-author, The Art of Woo and Committed Teams
- Educator, Duke Corporate Education
March 30, 2021 – March 31, 2021
Live Event: March 31, 2021 1:00 pm (1 hour)