CorpU is looking for a Program Manager, Executive Education.
The program manager can be thought of as a “super” project manager. This role is customer success focused as well as operational since this person is responsible for planning and execution and for overseeing the successful delivery of the program’s output/product with high levels of contact with customers, SMEs, learning designers, faculty, and moderators to ensure impact. The Program Manager reports to the VP of Executive Education
- Becoming a product (content and platform) expert, intimately knowing the features and differentiators of our technology and applied solutions, to facilitate customer success.
- Using consulting skills to assess and deeply understand the client’s business issues and how the application of our software and services will support.
- Implementing and executing to deliver the project on time, on budget and on specification to connect solutions to clients’ business challenges and desired outcomes.
- Directing and coordinating the activities of cross-functional team members to perform within their function to execute engagement plans (“Blueprints”) for assigned customers throughout their cohort cycles.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle to consistently stay ahead of the customer and the project.
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress.
- Managing the program’s resources.
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements.
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies.
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders, virtually and face to face and managing all stakeholders’ communication.
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the project’s (and program’s) successful outcome.
- Managing all program documentation and follow-up, including reporting and after-action review at a project and program level.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience consulting in a SaaS environment or with learning solutions, and/or managing implementations of cloud technology.
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques, especially in managing B2B projects: establishing priorities, organizing others from a variety of teams, facilitating meetings, tracking & reporting plans, meeting deadlines.
- Customer orientation: skilled at establishing and maintaining organizational relationships with a diverse group of people, balancing that with internal colleague relationships.
- Excellent skills at executing tasks with precision and efficiency.
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals.
- Ability to use resources to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
- Flexibility, agility, demonstrated initiative and independence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail while keeping the wider objectives of the program and the business in mind.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Business acumen can analyze data to derive actionable insights for business leaders.
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with some coursework in business, management, technology, leadership development, or communication.
We strive to be a Virtuous Organization every day---a place where people derive deep meaning from their work and gain increasing passion and energy from their colleagues, customers, and collective results. We work together to create an environment where each person can do their very best work.
CorpU's 8 Dimensions of Virtuousness
- Gratitude & Appreciation
- Dignity & Respect
- Support & Compassion
- Caring & Concern
- Meaningfulness & Purpose
- Inspiration & Positive Energy
- Forgiveness & Understanding
- Trust & Integrity
Our company is based in Mechanicsburg, PA, but the location for this role can be based within 1.5-2 hours driving distance.
CorpU launched its next-generation executive education platform in 2012 with inaugural customers Coca-Cola and MasterCard. We’re preparing the world’s best companies to create the future. We educate 10’s of thousands of leaders each year at organizations from Boeing to Lockheed Martin, from Coca-Cola to Pepsi, from Merck to Agilent, from Nestle to Mars, from McDonald's to Wendy’s, from McCormick Spice to Campbells Soup. Our signature courses are designed and developed in partnership with faculty from Harvard, MIT, Wharton, NYU, Michigan, Penn State, Penn, IESE, and other top institutions.