Product Manager, Platform
CorpU is looking for a Product Manager for CorpU’s High-Impact Leadership Development Platform. Your mission will be to enhance the CorpU platform to help our customers grow leaders, who grow companies, that change the world. You will define and execute the platform roadmap by partnering closely with product, engineering, and business teams. Your focus will be to manage the CorpU platform as a product and define features that will increase the impact CorpU’s platform delivers to customers. You should love tackling ambiguous problems, finding creative and practical solutions, and producing concrete prototypes that will become a key part of CorpU’s user experience. You’ll work closely with an established team of top-notch, collaborative engineers and product managers who are responsible for CorpU’s key differentiators.
Who you are:
- You are intellectually curious, collaborative, and highly driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have excellent critical thinking, design thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- You can guide complex projects from ideation and planning to model design to deployment and independently make decisions about the technical approach
- You have creativity and empathy (building delightful experiences, eye for detail, out of the box thinking)
- High attention to detail and strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- You have a strong technical background in platform architecture to be able to communicate effectively with engineers and architects
- You are able to perform rapid prototyping of experimental solutions, writing readable, scalable, and reproducible code
- You have experience with UX design and wireframing
What you'll do:
- You will lead the development and roadmap of the CorpU High-Impact Leadership Development Platform
- Facilitate an effective working process for every stakeholder involved to ensure high quality of products delivered
- You will collaborate with product, engineering, and business teams to understand and solve complex problems; envisioning and creating innovative solutions needed to drive our user experience outcomes.
- You will create, iterate, and innovate on new platform features and collaborate with team members to implement them on the CorpU platform.
- You will evaluate and introduce new technology by developing proof-of-concepts and prototypes and effectively communicating highly complex information to product, engineering, and business leaders
- You will propose and design experiments to test new product features and analyze their results.
- You will also serve as a platform expert and consultant to CorpU’s product teams, leveraging your statistical and analytical skills to answer ad hoc questions.
Experience you'll need:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is strongly preferred, but not essential.
- Experience working with product development teams and/or with developers
- Strong knowledge in software delivery and associated tools: Agile, Scrum, Jira
- Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing life cycles
About our workplace
We strive to be a Virtuous Organization every day. A place where people derive deep meaning from their work and gain increasing passion and energy from their colleagues, customers and collective results. We work together to create an environment where each person can do their very best work.
CorpU's 8 Dimensions of Virtuousness
- Gratitude & Appreciation
- Dignity & Respect
- Support & Compassion
- Caring & Concern
- Meaningfulness & Purpose
- Inspiration & Positive Energy
- Forgiveness & Understanding
- Trust & Integrity
Our company is based in Mechanicsburg, PA, but the location for this role can be based anywhere in the US.
Our Hiring Priorities
Protecting our Virtuous Culture is our #1 priority. Perhaps counterintuitively, we prioritize hiring for the perfect role fit last. We look for culture fit in every hiring decision based on these 5 criteria and in this specific order:
- Virtue – they love, believe in and practice the 8 dimensions of Virtuousness. (social & emotional intelligence)
- Drive – they aspire to play a part in doing something great. Their track record clearly shows that they are motivated and ambitious. They do not need a boss telling them what to do each day.
- Intelligence – they have achieved success in learning and applying new skills. They are Super-Curious. They likely have a bachelors or advanced degree, or other means of demonstrating powerful thinking ability. (cognitive intelligence)
- Similar Experience – previous roles and accomplishments demonstrate the required thinking, mindsets, judgements, and skills that show potential to successfully learn how to contribute and create results in a role at CorpU. (fast learner / continuous learner)
- Exact Experience – they have done nearly the same job we are hiring for at another employer.
CorpU launched its next generation executive education platform in 2012 with inaugural customers Coca-Cola and MasterCard. We’re preparing the world’s best companies to create the future. We educate 10’s of thousands of leaders each year at organizations from Boeing to Lockheed Martin, from Coca-Cola to Pepsi, from Merck to Agilent, from Nestle to Mars, from McDonalds to Wendy’s, from McCormick Spice to Campbells Soup. Our signature courses are designed and developed in partnership with faculty from Harvard, MIT, Wharton, NYU, Michigan, Penn State, Penn, IESE, and other top institutions.