eLearning Graphic Designer (Philadelphia/Central Pennsylvania/REMOTE)
CorpU is looking for a Graphic Designer.
The designer will work under the supervision of the Signature Content Director and VP of Executive Education, and in partnership with the Learning Designer, to develop curriculum and/or performance support solutions using specific technological skills. Visual content creation is the most central responsibility of the eLearning graphic designer. You will be in charge of producing all the graphics, charts, and illustrations for our eLearning courses, as described in our eLearning blueprints/storyboards.
- Effectively design and develop creative assets for education materials.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Strive to continually raise the bar and take a visual brand to the next level.
- Ensure that visual communications are on strategy, on-brand, and drive results.
- Participate in the creative process from concept to completion.
- Develop and validate product training content, including all hands-on material (lectures, exercises, readings, and live events) to enable the learning experience.
- Provide quality assurance support when implementing new training environments and adding new product features to existing training.
- 3 Years of experience in eLearning graphic design, web design, video production, and animation development positions.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design and two years’ on-the-job experience, Experience working in a remote capacity a plus.
- Technical and Core Competencies include:
- Demonstrated ability in word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in development tools (e.g., Dreamweaver, Director, Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Storyline).
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex information clearly.
- Attention to detail.
- Some knowledge of the field of human-computer interaction and the principles of performance-centered design; working knowledge of principles of information design
- Experience synthesizing graphic representations of complex ideas and systems (using Technical Illustration, Infographics, or similar).
- Able to easily explain complex challenges with visuals in a simple, concise way.
- Produces detail-orientated, high-quality work delivered promptly with minimal oversight.
- Experience working with current and evolving digital technology and media, and printing and production techniques.
- Ability to work quickly; respond to and prioritize multiple requests; be responsive to the time-critical nature of customer deliverable deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members, be self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Portfolio or work samples to provide
- Ability to work efficiently and precisely in a fast-paced team environment
- Willingness to work overtime and off-shift when dictated to support business needs.
- Task-driven with the ability to work independently.
- Team player that takes ownership and develops relationships with the team members which fosters team success.
- Self-starter that can figure out a path forward on a complicated project despite not having a prior precedent.
- Design-focused with a keen eye for detail and knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles.
- A demonstrated track record for sharing your knowledge of product and methodology with others. You are passionate about the value of hands-on learning.
- Intrinsic desire to continue learning about customer work going on in other departments and with our partners to stay current with the latest trends and configurations.
About Our Workplace
We strive to be a Virtuous Organization every day. A place where people derive deep meaning from their work and gain increasing passion and energy from their colleagues, customers, and collective results. We work together to create an environment where each person can do their very best work.
CorpU’s 8 Dimensions of Virtuousness
- Gratitude & Appreciation
- Dignity & Respect
- Support & Compassion
- Caring & Concern
- Meaningfulness & Purpose
- Inspiration & Positive Energy
- Forgiveness & Understanding
- Trust & Integrity
CorpU launched its next-generation executive education platform in 2012 with inaugural customers Coca-Cola and MasterCard. We’re preparing the world’s best companies to create the future. We educate 10’s of thousands of leaders each year at organizations from Boeing to Lockheed Martin, from Coca-Cola to Pepsi, from Merck to Agilent, from Nestle to Mars, from McDonald's to Wendy’s, from McCormick Spice to Campbells Soup. Our signature courses are designed and developed in partnership with faculty from Harvard, MIT, Wharton, NYU, Michigan, Penn State, Penn, IESE, and other top institutions.